Wednesday, November 03, 2004

IMAO A Message to Liberals

IMAO:
"November 03, 2004
A Message to Liberals
Yeah, I do plan on a non-partisan essay later, but, right now, I would like to say to any liberals listening:
BWA HA HA HA HA!

The largest amount of votes for a President ever!
BWA HA HA HA HA!

I wonder if I could make a fortune selling a device for easily removing those 'Selected, Not Elected' bumper stickers?

BTW, if you have Glenn Beck, listen to him. His gloat fest is hilarious.
Oh, and one other thing...
BWA HA HA HA HA!

Wow, Fahrenheit 9/11 really sold well on DVD. To everyone who bought it...
BWA HA HA HA HA!

Now, all you liberals, flee for Canada or France before the hammer drops! Flee! Flee!
But, before you go, know that...
BWA HA HA HA HA!

Posted by Frank J."



When I read this posting on IMAO I was shocked, SHOCKED.... Now is the time for conservatives to reach out our hands and sing Kumbaya with our liberal brothers.

But first, BWA HA HA HA HA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home