Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Wowwee Howie Dean

From Neal Boortz at boortz.com: Nealz Nuze Today's Nuze
"So what is Dean up to? Last week, when talking about the difficulty of working Americans waiting in long lines to vote, he actually said this:

'Republicans, I guess, can do that because a lot of them have never made an honest living in their lives.'

Whoa boy. But it gets better.

In a speech to Democratic supporters, Dean said this: 'I would make the argument that America is safer when Democrats are in the White House, than when Republicans are in the White House.' The more he talks, the deeper the hole gets.

At some point, the Democrats will give him the boot. Until then, we get to enjoy all of the fun!"
Boy, I don't know where to start on this one. Howie is just wonderful. The more he talks, the more the Dems will lose.

Quote one: never made an honest living... Wow. Lemmeesee 61 million of my fellow voters are pimps and crack whores and meth addicts and welfare cheats? I don't think so. Maybe we are the people who support these scum. BTW Howie got a LOT of insurance companies (read mean and evil) to support him when he was a governor. What's up with that? (try offshore laws)

Quote two: there is not ONE DEMOCRAT I would trust with the defense of this NATION. Not one. Look at history. (Okay, maybe FDR, but HE'S DEAD)

By the way, I just saw Bill Clinton on TV. Is it me, or is he starting to look like a hound dog? Sure lived his life like one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home