Friday, January 07, 2005

Tort Reform notes from a past attorney -- which make sense.

boortz.com: Nealz Nuze Today's Nuze: "THE REAL PROBLEM HERE IS JURIES"

I hate attorneys, I hate courts, I hate judges, I hate increasing rates on insurance due to lining the pockets of scum sucking, non productive lawyers.

There has to be some controls on the players in this game. Neil Boortz has written well on this subject.

One of the solutions that is mentioned is a "you play, you pay" clause. If you file the suit, and lose, you pay the other side's attorney fees and court costs. Sounds reasonable. I'd make the bottom suckers post a bond as suit is filed, as well.

This has to be fixed. Are there bad, incompetent doctors? Sure. Are there greedy insurance companies? Sure. But ask yourself one question. What have lawyers EVER contributed to our society? And.... Even if you can come up with one or two things (which I cannot) balance that with the amount of EARNED WEALTH they have sucked out of society.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home